Welcome To Forum #Pahang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Forum #Pahang

webmaster.webchat.org

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discolored cotton quilt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
manjalara

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2019-11-03

Discolored cotton quilt Empty
PostSubject: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 2:14 am

I have a solid tan cotton quilt that I washed, and when it came out there are large discolored spots on it where areas are a little lighter and a little darker. I don't know how it got that way or if there's anything I can do to fix it? I almost feel like it should be re-dyed or something. I washed this quilt several times before but hasnt happened like this. Am i doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
jamtangan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2019-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 5:01 am

manjalara wrote:
I have a solid tan cotton quilt that I washed, and when it came out there are large discolored spots on it where areas are a little lighter and a little darker. I don't know how it got that way or if there's anything I can do to fix it? I almost feel like it should be re-dyed or something. I washed this quilt several times before but hasnt happened like this. Am i doing something wrong?

just my opinions la.. it could be u didnt wash ur tub thoroughly after every wash, so somehow the dirt from previous is stuck there.. thats why it can stain ur clothes afterwards.. and also dont use too much bleach, its not good for ur skin also
Back to top Go down
montyashley

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 5:08 am

manjalara wrote:
maybe ur detergent, also bleach cant use much not good for health. maybe can try wash ur washer first and then try wash ur quilt. if ur washer not have any problems then maybe u just need to change detergent.
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 5:21 am

jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

just my opinions la.. it could be u didnt wash ur tub thoroughly after every wash, so somehow the dirt from previous is stuck there.. thats why it can stain ur clothes afterwards.. and also dont use too much bleach, its not good for ur skin also
this is true, even washer need to wash so your clothes wont get the smell or still have the stains. like front load washer form panasonic they got Auto Tub Care that function automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle so your washer is always clean and hygienic!
Back to top Go down
jamtangan

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 1:50 am

mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

this is true, even washer need to wash so your clothes wont get the smell or still have the stains. like front load washer form panasonic they got Auto Tub Care that function automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle so your washer is always clean and hygienic!
rightt. before this i dont even know i need to wash my tub because i thought the dirt will go after every wash.. but sadly not, my clothes came out smelly.. and im still figuring out how to wash the tub correctly.. bcs it does get clean and doesnt smell as much but the stain in the tub is still there
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 3:43 am

Last edited by mikkesho on Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 6:49 am

mikkesho wrote:
if u use old one, very hard to scrub off the dirt from ur tub.. im still using my 6 year old top load.. and i swear,, it require a lot of time to wash it off. i need so much time to do both washing my clothes and clean the tub...
ooo thats very long time thats mean you know how to care for your washer. if you want to change to a new washer instead repair it, you can look up to panasonic front load washer. this one is really good choice for spending for their function and technology. like you having a problem with the washer have Blue Ag+, this product has StainMaster+ function & ActiveFoam system that help with the hygiene for both washer and laundry.
Back to top Go down
barley

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 7:11 am

if u use old one, very hard to scrub off the dirt from ur tub.. im still using my 6 year old top load.. and i swear,, it require a lot of time to wash it off. i need so much time to do both washing my clothes and clean the tub...
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 7:26 am

jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

rightt. before this i dont even know i need to wash my tub because i thought the dirt will go after every wash.. but sadly not, my clothes came out smelly.. and im still figuring out how to wash the tub correctly.. bcs it does get clean and doesnt smell as much but the stain in the tub is still there
too bad, im so glad that my washer have auto tub clean so dont have to worry much but still have to clean the washer with, you can use natural ingredients like white vinegar and baking soda.
Back to top Go down
jamtangan

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:11 am

mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

too bad, im so glad that my washer have auto tub clean so dont have to worry much but still have to clean the washer with, you can use natural ingredients like white vinegar and baking soda.
oh really?? what kind of washer are u using? i thought every washer we need to clean by our self meh?? yaa sometimes i even use lemon and sugar/salt plus baking soda but the color is still there u know
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 5:46 am

barley wrote:
yeahh also rather than you spend on repairing the washer better just to look for a new one. like front load washer panasonic only need 38 minutes to wash your laundry. this washer also got the system where it could clean both for your laundry and washer. safe, clean and hygienic.
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 6:00 am

jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

oh really?? what kind of washer are u using? i thought every washer we need to clean by our self meh?? yaa sometimes i even use lemon and sugar/salt plus baking soda but the color is still there u know
im using washer from panasonic front load one. yes we should but this washer also have auto tub clean which also helping to keep it hygienic and clean.
Back to top Go down
jamtangan

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 9:47 pm

mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

im using washer from panasonic front load one. yes we should but this washer also have auto tub clean which also helping to keep it hygienic and clean.
which model are u using currently? im kinda desperate to change for a new one btw. my one right now already messed up, so i think itll be a good time to change for a new one
Back to top Go down
barley

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 9:52 pm

montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
yeahh also rather than you spend on repairing the washer better just to look for a new one. like front load washer panasonic only need 38 minutes to wash your laundry. this washer also got the system where it could clean both for your laundry and washer. safe, clean and hygienic.
true.. im living with my parents and sometimes i say to change already because this year only fix 3 times.. which model can u recommend? maybe this time i can convince them to change new one
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 5:21 am

barley wrote:
montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
true.. im living with my parents and sometimes i say to change already because this year only fix 3 times.. which model can u recommend? maybe this time i can convince them to change new one
yeah better change bcs can make your days easier to do laundry without having any trouble. this model NA-V11FX2LMY, you can look up to this one look at their technology and functions is so great.
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 5:39 am

jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
mikkesho wrote:
jamtangan wrote:
manjalara wrote:

which model are u using currently? im kinda desperate to change for a new one btw. my one right now already messed up, so i think itll be a good time to change for a new one
NA-V11FX2LMY, it would be great bcs this washer will make your laundry day easy. and front loaders clean clothes better and are much more gentle on clothes, so your clothes wont get torn.
Back to top Go down
barley

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 7:08 am

montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
yeah better change bcs can make your days easier to do laundry without having any trouble. this model NA-V11FX2LMY, you can look up to this one look at their technology and functions is so great.
truee. even living alone or with partner, we always have other works to do. i found that the model u suggested only wash for 38 minuteS? thats crazy! i really wanna buy this one hahaha bcz i want to shorten the time since i have to multitask
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 7:33 am

barley wrote:
montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
truee. even living alone or with partner, we always have other works to do. i found that the model u suggested only wash for 38 minuteS? thats crazy! i really wanna buy this one hahaha bcz i want to shorten the time since i have to multitask
this washer might helps you a lots. and also suitable for eco-conscious audience that optimize the washing performance & minimize wastage.
Back to top Go down
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 7:40 am

barley wrote:
montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
montyashley wrote:
barley wrote:
yeah for someone whos rush and need to do lots of works this washer is really suitable bcs of the settings and functions of the technology rreally helps with the laundry days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discolored cotton quilt   Discolored cotton quilt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discolored cotton quilt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Forum #Pahang :: Umum :: Tangan Cacat a.k.a Typo-
Jump to: